HI-MACS® is a non-porous material that can be fabricated in the same way as wood into a design that prevents growth of bacteria and mold. HI-MACS® is easy to maintain and fabricate with premium quality. It has exceptional thermoforming and translucent* properties that yield versatile design possibilities that do not put a stop to a craftsmen’s creativity or clients’ needs.
- QUALITY Durable and reliable, HI-MACS® solid surface promises to deliver the best result. From simple countertops to complex, thermoformed design concepts, HI-MACS® is the ultimate design material for any project.
- STRENGTH Stronger surface with durability similar to that of natural stone – HI-MACS® stands up to everyday “wear and tear”. Should you accidentally inflict a deep scratch or surface impression, a trained professional can easily resurface your HI-MACS® thanks to its sealant-free consistency.
- HYGIENIC Not only do objects made from this solid surface material appear to be works of art cast from a single mold, the material’s seamless manipulation and non-porous nature create extremely hygienic, easy-to-clean surface that is ideally suited for use in hospitality and healthcare.
- LOW MAINTENANCE Built to last a lifetime, HI-MACS® endures its everyday wear and tear. With proper care and maintenance, HI-MACS® will remain beautiful and durable for many years.
- THERMOFORMABLE HI-MACS® can be easily fabricated; it can be heated and shaped, enabling the product to meet the most challenges of 3-D designs. With HI-MACS®, you can achieve what once could only be dreamed; let imagination lead the way into the new generation of inspiration.
- SUSTAINABILITY Sustainable LG Hausys is steadfast in its pledge to not only limit the impact we have on the environment, but also to better it through eco-conscious product design, energy and water efficiencies, and well-planned by-product management.