Cambria® is the only one of the quartz materials available that is made in the United States! Discover the warmth and richness that can only be found in natural quartz surfaces – where elegance and beauty meet function and lasting durability. With an endless palette of dazzling colors showcasing the depth and character of natural quartz, you’ll see why more and more homeowners are asking for Cambria® by name.
- Strength & Durability- Cambria® natural quartz surfaces are twice as strong as granite, it’s a surface that is truly everlasting.
- Maintenance Free – No sealing, polishing or reconditioning is needed. Simply wash with warm water. It’s that simple. Plus, unlike granite, Cambria® will resist stains from fruit juices, food coloring, coffee, tea, wine, grape juice, nail polish and felt tip markers.
- Food Safe – Unlike granite, Cambria® has been certified by NSF International for use as a food preparation surface. Cambria® is non-porous, making cleanup easy and preventing food and moisture from penetrating its surface — the main source of growth for harmful bacteria.
- All Natural – Cambria® is created from pure natural quartz, an extremely hard stone crystal mined directly from the earth. In fact, quartz is the hardest non-precious stone that can be found in the earth’s surface.
- Everlasting Value – With its beauty and performance advantages over granite, a Cambria® kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity will add value to your home.
- Guaranteed – Cambria® offers a 10-year limited warranty.
With Cambria®, you’ll not only add the warmth and beauty of natural quartz, but the strength and durability that can only be found in natural quartz.