Silestone Certified Warranty
Silestone is the only brand that offers a certified warranty, in writing. Only a global leader, one which is the largest producer of quartz surfaces and the only one with antimicrobial protection, could once again draw ahead of the pack and offer a genuine 15-year warranty for Silestone.
Cosentino, S.A. warrants to the original owners of installed Silestone® quartz surfaces for a period of fifteen (15) What this limited 15-year warranty covers:
• Cosentino, S.A.’s warrants under this limited 15-year warranty exclusively to the original purchaser of the Silestone® quartz surfaces for only the repair or replacement of the defective product.
• This limited 15-year warranty covers Silestone® quartz surfaces that have been permanently installed in your residence.
• This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the Silestone® quartz surfaces Care and Maintenance guide provided free of charge at the time of installation, or upon request, by the Cosentino USA Authorized Silestone® Installer or by Cosentino USA.
• This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been installed by a Cosentino USA Certified Silestone® Installer. If you are making a warranty claim, you, the customer, are responsible for proving that the product is Silestone® and that is was installed by a Certified Silestone® Installer.
• This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been registered with Cosentino USA within sixty (60) days of installation and that have the Silestone® product identifier affixed at the time of the warranty claim.
What this limited 15-year warranty does not cover:
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover color variances, thermal shock, chemical abuse, impact damages or defects by fabrication, misuse or improper fabrication.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the Silestone® product covered under this limited 15-year warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover uses of products for products exposed to outside weather and climate conditions, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from improper care and maintenance.
• Cosentino, S.A. is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover seam performance.
• This limited 15-year warranty is non-transferable and does not cover claims made by subsequent owners of your home.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover products that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.
To register for this limited 15-year warranty, you must fill out the warranty registration online at Cosentino Warranty www.cosentinowarranty.com or call or write to Cosentino USA at the phone number or address below to obtain a registration form. You must register within sixty (60) days of installation to be eligible under this limited 15-year warranty.
To obtain service under this warranty:
To obtain the best service under this limited 15-year warranty, contact the source from whom you purchased Silestone®. For more information about this warranty, please contact Cosentino, S.A.’s North American distributor, Cosentino USA, directly by writing or calling:
Cosentino N.A. Silestone® Quartz Surfaces 13124 Trinity Drive Stafford, Texas 77477 Attn: Warranty Administrator (1-877-436-7482)
In order to obtain service under this limited 15-year warranty, you must permit your Cosentino USA Certificate Silestone® Installer or Cosentino, S.A.’s authorized agents to inspect your Silestone® product at your residence. Also, you must reasonably cooperate with your installer and Cosentino, S.A.’s agents in the efforts to service this limited 15-year warranty.
Except as provided in this limited 15-year warranty, Cosentino, S.A. shall not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss of direct, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or in ability to use the product in residential applications covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Cosentino, S.A. makes no other warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state or, in Canada, from Province to Province.
This is the only warranty offered by Cosentino, S.A. for Silestone® quartz surfaces. No one other than Cosentino, S.A. is authorized to make any warranty or promise with respect to Silestone® quartz surfaces.
Silestone Certified Warranty